martes, 14 de agosto de 2007

San Miguel, donde va triunfa


Sabíamos que San Miguel era opular en Hong Kong. Solo hay que ver Confessions of Pain. Pero parece que es popular en toda Asia y que no tienen problema en hacer inversiones publicitarias. Aqui tenemos la versión Sanferminera de la popular cerveza.

Extracto de la entrevista a Jet Li:

Are you familiar with the San Miguel Beer brand?

Of course! Everybody knows about San Miguel Beer in Hong Kong! If you live in Hong Kong, you’ll know what I mean. The commercials are everywhere. There are big billboards. When I was little I already knew San Miguel. But I didn’t realize it was made in the Philippines! I thought it was a product from Hong Kong because there’s a big factory there. So I’m very happy to be part of the San Miguel commercial, and I hope in the future we have more things to do.




Fuente: Asian Popcorn

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario